Saturday, August 15, 2015

"Time Between Us" by Tamara Ireland Stone

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone is a YA novel about a relationship between Anna and Bennett.  This was not supposed to happen.  The "why not?" is in the book.  You will have to read it for yourself.  But now that it does, will they be able to keep it going?  Or, will an accident involving Anna's best friend tear these two apart forever?

This is the second book I read by this author and I loved them both.  I really cared about both of the main characters in this and the story line and writing kept me interested.  Now it's on to the follow up book, Time After Time.
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Here's a teaser from pg. 12 of this book:
And that's when I notice something else.
My own footprints are clearly visible in the powder around me, but where his should have been--leading to and from the bench--I see nothing but a thick layer of untouched snow.
 Also read:  Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails