Monday, April 20, 2015

Top 10 Books that Influenced Me Most


Have you read any of these? I found this tag on Booktube and thought it was a good one because it is easy and I enjoyed seeing what others had for their most influential books.  Since I put in the effort to make this, I thought I should post it here as well.

Feel free to write a blog post or do a video on 10 books that influenced you most and please share your link in the comments below so I can find it!  If you are interested in any of these, I believe I have reviews of them all on this blog.  Just use the search box in the upper left corner to find them.
    
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I read most of Torey Hayden's books while I was in high school. They're heartbreaking. I don't know if I've read BEAUTIFUL CHILD -- I'll have to check it out.

    Also, I love that the Bible is your most influential book. I feel the same way about it and The Book of Mormon.

    Loving your BookTube videos -- keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for checking out my videos. My husband and I both read a lot of Torey Hayden's books. I found them to be interesting and educational and some parts very funny too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails