Sunday, January 18, 2015

"The Game" by Terry Schott is Mind Boggling

The Game by Terry Schott is science fiction that is a fun read and also thought provoking.   I loved the concept of being able to live life in a virtual simulation world and play again and again.   Zach is down to his last play and has a big fan base, but will he be able to finish ranked #1 or will he lose everything? 

It definitely held my interest through most of the book, but then I lost interest towards the end.  I became a little confused at certain things that really didn't make sense to me.  This is just the first book in this series, but I doubt if I will continue reading because I was very disappointed by the ending of this one and did not connect with the characters enough to really care what happens next.
(Karen's review, 3 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails