Thursday, September 11, 2014

"Eyes on You" by Kate White is really Good! (UPDATED)

Eyes on You by Kate White is about Robin, a woman who works as a TV talk show host. Somebody is out to ruin her reputation and will stop at nothing to do it!  But, who is it and why?  There is very good stuff here--a real page turner that is hard to put down so it's a quick read.  It has suspense and twists and turns that left me wanting more.  Do not miss this one!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

As I kept reading Eyes on You by Kate White, I felt a lot of sympathy for Robin, a TV talk show host who was threatened and harassed by someone but she didn't know who it was or why.  All she knew for sure was that it must be one of her co-workers at the network.  Someone wanted her off the show.  Soon, it became pretty obvious who it must be, but wait, there's a surprise ending!  

At the beginning, I wasn't sure I was going to like this one, but it just kept getting better and better as it progressed and drew me in.  About halfway through, I found myself looking forward to getting back to it.  I read this one on my husband's recommendation, and am glad I did!
(Karen's review 9-18-14, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails