Sunday, May 6, 2012

"The Lifeboat" by Charlotte Rogan


The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan is a novel about a young woman named Grace and her new husband, Henry, who go on a boat that has an accident and have to abandon ship. Henry makes sure that Grace is on a lifeboat which is where the story begins. I really loved this book! I kept picturing how I would react being out of food, water, and pretty soon hope while seeing other people die. This is a page turner for sure but I was a bit disappointed with the ending. That being said, this is pretty much a "must read" in my opinion. Enjoy.
(Gerard's review)

Karen's review:
I started this but gave up on it because it just seemed to be poking along too slow.  I only read up to around page 84 and then chucked it because I had other books I would rather read.  It takes place in the early 1900s.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during May to Joni and Friends for Camp Scholarships for families with special needs children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails