Saturday, March 10, 2012

"As Good As She Imagined--The Angel of Tucson" by Roxanna Green


I can not say that I enjoyed this book; after all, it is a story about a young girl whose life was tragically ended at only 9 years old. However, the telling of the story is really good by her mom and dad and some other people of her family. I really felt sad for their loss. The mother tells most of the story and is a wonderful tribute to her daughter. My prayers go out to this family. May God bless all of you in a special way I encourage you to read this book!
(Gerard's Review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during March to the American Cancer Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails